- Help our clients to create a security awareness program for their organization.
- Design installation & configuration of Lucy in large enterprise environments.
- Establish strong customer relationships and maintaining positive customer feedback.
- Assess clients’ security posture using our security evaluation tools (email security pen-testing)
- From time to time use your security knowledge to create security awareness content to educate employees across the globe.
- IT Security skills, backed up by education and/or professional experience
- CISA / CISM / CISSP certificates are an advantage.
- Good technical understanding of how mail systems work & mail security (SPF, DKIM, S/MIME, and so on)
- Good technical understanding of Identity and Access Management (AD, LDAP)
- Understanding the architecture of big organizations and the way they work.
- Customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- High standards of professionalism and work ethics.
- Languages: Fluent French & Spanish are the minimal requirements; Good English is important as well.
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time (within Spain & France or to conferences abroad).
- Flexible hours & home office.
- International and multicultural environment.
- Training & Development.
- Career opportunities in a successful, fast-growing company.
- Work location: Home office by default