The 10 most effective phishing mails for employee sensitization [customer experience sharing]
Simple = Effective. For the top 10 Phishing Emails a simple formula obviously applies when it comes to the question of which phishing simulations are the most effective. During the LUCY User Conference 2018, a survey was conducted among the participating customers cyber security training to find out which is the best or most effective phishing campaign.
The 10 best phishing mails for the employees are all simply structured. Nevertheless, even with repeated use, high ‘penetration rates’ are achieved. These are the top 10 phishing mails used by the LUCY user community:
- Private files found on the computer that will soon be deleted
- Unauthorized files on your drive moved to quarantine
- E-Fax Phishing scenario with your own company logo.
- GDPR / DSGVO – Information or confirmation letter
- Near-time use of security incidents from the real world such as ‘Your data in the Ecofax data breach.
- Company events such as ‚Your personal data for the preparation of the office move’.
- Survey-based phishing attacks, especially the HR survey
- Discounted or free offers (e.g. use Microsoft licenses for home use)
- New bonus calculation for employees
- Login masks of all kinds, in particular the Office 365© Login
- Quarantined unauthorized files on your drive
Hundreds of such templates in the Lucy software– so to speak for all above mentioned Top 10 Phishing Mails there is a template in LUCY! The simulated phishing attack is set up in no time, is always available in several languages and can be completely individualized, regardless of whether you prepare the campaign yourself security education training and awareness program or have it handled by a third-party provider (or even by LUCY Security itself).
Discover a small extract of the effective phishing mails from LUCY! With the large ‘Content Update 2018’, more than 150 new attack and training templates are available to you in one fell swoop. Click here for the table of contents.