We did it again! We are proud to announce for the fifth consecutive time we were able to double our turnover year on year! In the USA, the customer base doubled and in Europe, we were able to win new reference customers such as OMV from Austria, the Swiss Pilatus Aircraft or well-known German medium-sized customers such as Comforte or Avista Oil. LUCY Security continues its unchecked growth and plans to double its turnover in 2020.
LUCY has customers in more than 50 countries. In 2019 the German market has grown above average and is now the largest market for LUCY. The Middle East is also showing strong growth and we are pleased that Saudi Arabia was among the top 5 countries last year. The future growth and development looks exciting.
Offer: Free personalized videos (Customized Video for free!) This is a limited time customer offer. Until the end of February 2020 our paying customers can order one personalized LUCY video for free. We will remove the choice. Please register here and tell us which video you would like to have adapted for free. The offer is valid for these eLearning videos, please mention the video name in your request:
Special awareness solutions for insures – Did you know that 70% of cyber liability claims are caused by careless employees? LUCY now offers tailor-made awareness services for insurers. Insurance companies can offer attractive value-added services, train their end customers (and also their own employees) and reduce the liability! LUCY’s universally applicable ‘Security Awareness Programme Framework’ was used in the development of the solution: this guide allows the standardised and efficient development of a sustainable awareness programme for the customer. Interested customers and awareness consultants can obtain this guide free of charge from LUCY. Further information can be found here. We are available for further questions.
Connect19 – That was the greatest LUCY event last year! We still like to look back on last year’s LUCY User Group Conference. LUCY Connect 2019 attracted over 100 IT-Security Awareness specialists from Europe and the USA. The exchange of experiences between the LUCY users was extraordinary and we will repeat the event in autumn 2020! Our LUCY team (picture) is already looking forward to it.
Product development does not stop! In the last months we have made many improvements to the currently available functionality of LUCY 4.6. This includes enhancements and improvements including changes requested by major customers. Here are the most important ‘new’ features of the last months:
- Support of SSO for ADFS and Azure AD and automatic login
- Multidomain support for SSO
- Small but useful – Support for First Name and Last Name (before only a single Name was used)
- Landing page editor that allows editing HTML code
- Macro attack for XLS file
- A lot of new testing and training content, we have over 60 training videos and lots of interactive content to keep the users engaged. Ask us to show you them.
We are especially looking forward to the new campaign creation wizard, which will be able in Q1/2020!
The LUCY Event Calendar – Even in the digital age direct and personal contact is important. Therefore the LUCY team will be present at the following events in the next months. Please visit us, we would be very pleased!
- Swiss Cyber Security Days in Fribourg February 12-13
- RSA-Konferenz in San Francisco February 24-27
- Take Aware & Sexy Security Konferenz, Stuggart, March 18
- BSides Greenville March 21
- ASIS Europe April 1-3 in Prague
- GISEC in Dubai April 4-6 (Tentative)
- Deutscher Startup Pokal Finals May 14 in Wiesbaden
- FAMIS Florida June 29 – July 1
We already know: This will be a great year for us and we hope the same for you!
Best regards from the LUCY-Team!