How do I do a file-based phishing email simulation and training? [Video Tutorial]
Phishing Attacks Made Easy – In 15 minutes to a savvy professional attack with file-based phishing email and IT security training. Prevent cybercrime, strengthen your employees!
The recording of the webinar moderated by Kevin Beaver shows how to provide an advanced phishing campaign. The video tutorial is rounded off with a search for existing data leaks in the darkweb.
During the screen presentation you will be shown the following steps in the creation of a file-based phishing simulation and the subsequent training lesson:
00:00 – Introduction “A wrong decision is all that it takes” by IT Security Expert Kevin Beaver
08:45: Creating a simulated phishing attack using the new LUCY Software V4.3. Security Evangelist Oliver Münchow shows how to create a sophisticated attack simulation and training campaign with the LUCY software in no time at all:
- Selection of a Phishing Simulation
- Create a landing page similar to the login page of an Office 365 © installation.
- Configuration of a harmless Trojan in the ‘Installation file for Office Mail’.
- Selection of the training module for the subsequent Awareness Training
- Executing the awareness-raising campaign
- Statistics / reporting of phishing simulation and the employee training
- Reporting suspicious emails using the Phishing button and the Incident Console’s working method
23:00 Dark Web Research & Analysis: As a bonus the new LUCY Darkweb search for existing data leaks is presented (Preview)
26:50 Q+A: Questions from the audience moderated by Colin Bastable LUCY USA
About – The LUCY software serves to prevent cybercrime. The product can be installed locally or downloaded from the cloud. Hundreds of attack templates and training modules are available so that the solution can be used immediately. In the meantime, LUCY has been downloaded over 11000 times and installed over 6000 times. Customers like Robert Bosch, Pioneer or SEB-Bank are customers of the Swiss company with offices in Switzerland and Austin Texas.
LUCY is available in the Cloud or locally (download here)