Invitation to the 3rd LUCY
User Group Conference on
September 18, 2019
LUCY CONNECT Conference features industry expert speakers, including keynote by Enterprise Security Experts. Sessions focused on latest security trends and experience sharing between the attendees.
Bring Awareness to the next Level! Learn more about the LUCY platform and the future of security awareness. Last year’s LUCY Connect User Conference in Germany was a complete success. We are very pleased to be able to hold this event again and are very grateful that the congress will take place in SIX’s Convention Point on September 18th, 2019.
What and Who? The third LUCY User Group Congress and Security Awareness Summit is dedicated to LUCY customers, users, prospects, invited guests and certified partners.
Why? Learn from other users experiences. Place your development requests and get an exclusive sneak preview of the future LUCY releases. In addition,: Benefit from the unique LUCY network.
When? September 18, 2019, 9.30am – 5pm. You can also sign up for the highly popular optional Get Together Apero and dinner the evening before, sponsored by LUCY.
Where? The all-day event will be held in Zurich at the SIX Convention Point.
- SIX ConventionPoint, Pfingstweidstrasse 110, 8005 Zürich (map)
Topics Sep, 18th 2019, 9.30am – 5pm:
- Welcome Note by the LUCY Founders
- Keynote by Jörg Jungblut, Head Information Security Partner, SIX Group
- LUCY at SIX Group, Customer Case
- Experiences with LUCY, Customer Story presented by Martin Gegenleitner, Porsche Informatik
- LUCY in the wild, a Customer/Partner Presentation & Discussion (1)
- Current Threat Situation presented by Melani, Reporting and Analysis Centre for Information Assurance
- Successful Awareness Implementation and Use Cases Social Engineering, presented by Infoguard
- Workshops: Customer improvement & development requests; Best practices using LUCY; Best attacks and trainings
- Automated threat analysis for user reported suspicious email – Case Study of our Technology Partner XORLAB
- Closing Event: Visit of the Swiss Finance Museum & After Hours Drinks
(1) Call for Papers is open until Aug-15-2019.
The detailed agenda will be sent to the participants a few weeks before the event. We reserve the right to make changes.
The event is free of charge. A list of Hotels can be found here.