Webinar: Phishing Campaigns Made Easy on Sep-26
“LUCY: Phishing Campaigns Made Easy”
- Sep 26, 2018 11:00 AM CST – Webinar registration here
- Hosted by Hacking for Dummies author Kevin Beaver
- Execute a campaign in LUCY in 5 minutes
- Q&A: LUCY founder Oliver Münchow answers your questions
- Sneak preview of new Dark Web Defense tool
- VPS Server migration offer for upgrade to LUCY V4.3
Introduced and moderated by security expert and author Kevin Beaver with a live demonstration by LUCY co-founder Oliver Münchow. Webinar participants will be entered in a draw for the latest edition of Kevin’s bestselling book “Hacking for Dummies”.
Join security guru Kevin Beaver, author of Hacking for Dummies, as he hosts LUCY Security co-founder and CEO Oliver Münchow in a fast paced web discussion of simulated phishing attacks. Oliver will showcase LUCY 4.3’s new Campaign Wizard to show you just how easily you can fire up a professional information security awareness campaign in a few minutes. Attendees will be entered into a prize draw for the latest, 6th Edition of Kevin’s top-selling tome Hacking for Dummies.
- When: Sep 26, 2018 11:00 AM to 11:40 AM Central Time (US and Canada) – Add to Calendar
- Where: Register for Zoom-Webinar here
We are looking forward to many registrations, see you soon! Your LUCY Team.